Benefits of SMS Shortcodes
What are the Benefits of SMS Shortcodes?
- SMS Shortcodes are 5 digit numbers which are easier to remember for customers when contacting you.
- SMS shortcodes is a short number to place on promotion material namely TV ads and other printed ads (magazines, transit advertising, billboards etc…)
- Customers use the shortcode facility to give permision to receive information by signing up for the specific services they want, rather than receiving information they do not want.
- Shortcodes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year even when the office or competitors are closed.
- Shortcodes are a great marketing tool as they get potential customers to take action immediately by send the SMS – with no restrictions such as opening hours.
- Shortcodes provide you with customer’s numbers by texting the number, enabling you to add them to your company database to send them permission-based marketing information in the future, once their initial query has being resolved as they have given you permission by texting the shortcode.
- Shortcodes can be used globally via mobile phone devices, to target all different markets, which in turn reducies marketing costs as the same number can be used worldwide.
- Shortcodes are a very effective and cheap method of marketing or communicating special promotions to your loyalty club members.
- You can accurately measure the success of a particular shortcode campaign immediately through the web management platform.