The Marketing Institute of Ireland have just released the findings of the Mobile Marketing Report conducted in early 2014 with 315 Irish businesses. Their research took a deeper look at attitudes towards mobile marketing, focusing on marketing tactics, spend and how companies are responding to the opportunity presented by Smartphones and mobile advertising.
Among the key findings of the research are:
- 65% of marketers are shifting budget from traditional media to spend on mobile marketing
- 46% said they will be using SMS Marketing as a mobile tactic in 2014
- 69% said they will use a mobile website in 2014 (compared to 52% in 2013)
- 76% of those surveyed consider that mobile marketing gives them an advantage over competitors
- 79% of marketers agree that mobile is highly important to consumers
- 68% believe their organisation underperforms in the area of mobile marketing, while
- 41% don’t believe that Senior Management understands the potential of mobile
- 23% admit that they don’t have a mobile strategy at all
The research clearly indicates the potential for mobile marketing in Ireland and that there is a need to understand this opportunity better. It http://www.sendmode.com/mii-mobile-marketing-reportis great to see the growth of SMS marketing year on year in Ireland. Marketers have identified that they need to adopt all levels of mobile marketing and not just mobile apps because of their early hype!
Sendmode are proud to provide a high quality bulk SMS service plus a suite of other mobile marketing tools. Talk to us about your mobile marketing strategy, we’d be happy to help you implement bulk SMS marketing, build a mobile website and use social media for your business. Call us on 02034114464 or email email@example.com
Thanks for reading our blog.